- What is the Trinity School uniform?
Trinity school colours are yellow and black and the school takes great pride in the appearance of the pupils.
The wearing of school uniform is strongly encouraged and well supported by parents and pupils.
The Trinity Uniform Group organises the sale and distribution of school uniform and order forms are sent home on a regular basis with the following items offered for sale.
- Black or yellow sweatshirts
- White or yellow polo shirts
- White gym tee-shirts
- Black full zipped fleece jackets
- Grey/Black reversible waterproof/fleece jacket
- Yellow/black striped school ties
Embroidered school uniform items can also be purchased through Sports Warehouse Edinburgh.
Pupils wear a polo shirt or school shirt and tie with either dark grey or black trousers or skirt and with dark shoes and not sports shoes or trainers.
The supplier for School Uniforms is Superlogo and the PSA have a second hand uniform shop during the year.
- What uniform is required for PE
Each child has a gymbag in the colour of their house. As a school we have a policy of being outside as much as possible so that the children ge the benefit of fresh air. For the gym bag we request the following
- a t-shirt in their house colour
- something warm like a tracksuit for the colder days.
Please check your child's gymnbag regularly and take home to clean at the end of each term.